OUR PRODUCT / BENCH SCALES, COUNTING SCALES AND FLOOR SCALES
Cardinal® GroundForce Floor Scales
Cardinal Scale’s NTEP legal-for-trade GroundForce FH-II series electronic floor scales are ideal for easy pit installations flush-mounted with the floor surface due to their lower frame that surrounds the scale perimeter and top-side access to the junction box panel. The GroundForce features platform sizes ranging from 4 x 4 ft up to 12 x 10 ft, checkered steel scale decks for traction, anti-corrosion baked-on polyester powder paint, stainless steel hermetically-sealed waterproof load cells, optional checkered deck ramps, notched lower frame for easy ramp attachment, and capacities ranging from 5,000 lb x 1 lb up to 20,000 lb x 5 lb. Forklift runners are available for moving the scale.
- Capacities available: 5,000 lb x 1 lb, 10,000 lb x 2 lb, and 20,000 lb x 5 lb
- Platform sizes available: 4 x 4 ft, 5 x 4 ft, 5 x 5 ft, 6 x 4 ft, 7 x 5 ft, 8 x 6 ft, 9 x 7 ft, 10 x 10 ft, and 12 x 10 ft
- Platform height: Models up to 10,000 lb: 3.8 in – 20,000 models: 5.3 in
- Load cells: Stainless steel hermetically-sealed waterproof load cells
- Available in various options